Welcome to Our Blog




McCoy Fall Pic

McCoy Fall Pic

Friday, September 12, 2014

Maddy says

"The thunderstorm woke me up but he can't say sorry because he is not a people."

"Does that guy have a baby in his tummy?"

"Can cheetahs run faster than my high tops?"

Madelyn: "Mom! Jane is playing teacher in the breakful room."
Mom: "What is the breakful room?"
Madelyn: "The room with all your stuff that can break."

Mom: "Madelyn, what are your feet doing up on the table?"
Madelyn: "Smelling."

"That woman must have eaten all her growing food because she has dessert in her tummy."

Mom: "Madelyn, did you eat this book?"
Madelyn: "Well, I don't eat the ones made of wood but I do eat the ones made of paper."

"Broccoli is not my BFF food."

Madelyn: "Do you know why your heart is the most important part of your body?"
Mom: "Why?"
Madelyn: "Because that's where God is."